6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine two top Belize adventures into one memorable day on a tour from San Ignacio that starts with a visit to the Xunantunich Mayan ruins, once a major trading center and home to Belize’s highest Mayan temple. Learn about the site’s amazing history on a guided tour, and then gear up for underground cave tubing and a relaxing float down the Caves Branch River.
- Explore the best of San Ignacio on a combo tour
- Peer into Guatemala from the top of an ancient Mayan temple
- See why cave tubing is one of Belize's most popular activities
- Float down an underground river in an inner tube
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio
3 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursUnderground Tours Float Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsUnderground Tours - HopkinsFloat Trips - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityUnderground Tours - Belize CityFloat Trips - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeUnderground Tours - Ambergris CayeFloat Trips - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory