2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest must provide pick up location for first day of tour. All pick ups must be in or around San Ignacio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikal Sunset, Sunrise and Day tour in One Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikal Sunset, Sunrise and Day tour in One Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tikal Sunset, Sunrise and Day tour in One Package?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikal Sunset, Sunrise and Day tour in One Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tikal Sunset, Sunrise and Day tour in One Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsOvernight Tours - HopkinsMulti-day Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityOvernight Tours - Belize CityMulti-day Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeOvernight Tours - Ambergris CayeMulti-day Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory