- Great way to experience highlights of the Cayo in one day
- Small group limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
- All kayaking and safety equipment provided
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Midday, recharge with a picnic lunch, and walk to the nearby launch point on the Mopan River. Gear up with a provided helmet, paddles, and life vest, and set off down the river in a kayak, at first enjoying the scenery of passing Belizean villages on a relatively calm stretch. Then, get your adrenaline pumping as you navigate class I river rapids with the help of your guide. The river also winds through the surrounding jungle, providing a scenic perspective on the native landscape.
After reaching the end of your Mopan River journey, relax on the ride back to the original departure point in San Ignacio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.