5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the jungles and mountains of western Belize on this combo horseback and waterfall adventure from San Ignacio. Ride a well-trained horse to a lookout point with stellar views of the Maya Mountains—a beautiful ridge steeped in legends. Then make your way through the verdant rain forest on foot to reach a tropical waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim in the natural pool at the base of the cascade.
- Full-day horseback riding and waterfall tour from San Ignacio
- Ride a horse through the jungles of Belize's Cayo district
- Take in fantastic views of the Maya Mountains from a vista point
- Spot native wildlife including birds of prey
- Hike to a tropical waterfall deep in the jungle
- Ride a pontoon boat and swim in a natural pool at the base of the falls
- Lunch is included
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from the San Ignacio area
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup/drop-off from San Ignacio area only
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: Long pants, closed-toe footwear, extra clothing, swim suit
- Bring sunblock, camera, hat, bug repellant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jungle Splash Eco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSan IgnacioHorseback Riding - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsHorseback Riding - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityHorseback Riding - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeCategory