- Explore the lush rainforests and caves near San Ignacio on a half-day tour
- Fly through the canopy on a 100-foot-high zip line and admire the views
- Kayak through a cave system filled with rock formations and waterfalls
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 12 guests per tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum bookings required for this tour to operate.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All children heights MUST be advised at time of booking, minimum height to participate is 40 inches for children
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, Zipline weight 300 lbs max, single kayak maximum weight 300 lbs, tandem kayak weight 500 lbs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The sticker price is for tours from Belize city, Belmopan, San Ignacio, , cash fuel surcharge for pickup from hopkins,placencia 100.00 usd
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For Guest from San Pedro we pickup at municipal airport or water taxi
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms