- Day trip to Caracol from San Ignacio
- Take a guided tour of Caracol, situated within the protected Chiquibul Forest Reserve
- Walk along a forest trail as you learn about the flora and fauna, and swim in rock pools en route
- Discover ball courts, residential complexes and a complete astronomical observatory
- Admire the magnificent Caana pyramid, topped by three temples
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport by minivan included
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: a minimum of 2 passengers is required in order for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Hotel pick up and drop off included is for hotels within San Ignacio town limits. For hotels outside of San Ignacio town, a surcharge applies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff