- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Airport transfer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our entrance to our St Leonard's tours, stable is at Mile 71 George Price Highway aka Western Highway. Our St Leonard's Tours sign is on the RIGHT side of the highway (coming from San Ignacio town to us).
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms