2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Località Santa Maria, 49/C, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
5/12/2021 - 11/2/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||11:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Casa Lucii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine and food tasting on a family organic farm.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine and food tasting on a family organic farm.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine and food tasting on a family organic farm.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine and food tasting on a family organic farm.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 150070P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory