1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Martiri di Citerna, 2, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere La Marronaia- Sosta Alle Colonne
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine, Evo oil & Cheese Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine, Evo oil & Cheese Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine, Evo oil & Cheese Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory