Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about winemaking and the grape harvest
- Sip the local vernaccia di San Gimignano wine during a tasting
- Try different varietals from Chianti and Montepulciano
- Feast on a 4-course lunch of Tuscan dishes with wine
Departure & Return
Please follow the first door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience