1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Tuscany beyond the center of San Gimignano with this vineyard visit. Travel to a family-run organic farm where grapes and olives are grown. Sample the vineyard’s wines and extra virgin olive oil alongside a vegetarian meal including bruschetta, pasta with vegetables, and a selection of pecorino cheeses. A traditional dessert and dessert wine are included.
- Taste Tuscan wine at the source with a vineyard visit
- Sample several wines alongside a vegetarian lunch
- Taste extra virgin olive oil produced on the organic farm
- Meet the people behind the wine and olive oils
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Evo Oils Tasting with Vegetarian Meal-Private Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Evo Oils Tasting with Vegetarian Meal-Private Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Evo Oils Tasting with Vegetarian Meal-Private Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Evo Oils Tasting with Vegetarian Meal-Private Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26252P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory