Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
42 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
101 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
12 wine bottle
Departure & Return
Departure PointSP1, 19, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your local stay in San Gimignano, please advise at time of booking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine maker for a day in Tuscany from San Gimignano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine maker for a day in Tuscany from San Gimignano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine maker for a day in Tuscany from San Gimignano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine maker for a day in Tuscany from San Gimignano?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P61
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaBus Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaHalf-day Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory