4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its rich agricultural bounty, Tuscany is one of the greatest culinary regions of Italy. In this 4-hour private hands-on cooking class, get whisked to a working organic farm in the Chianti region where the owner will teach you to prepare an authentic farm-to-table Tuscan lunch from his gardens. This activity also includes wine tasting, tours of the estate, and private round-trip transportation from your hotel in San Gimignano.
- Learn how to prepare bruschetta, fresh pasta, and classic tiramisu
- Tour the organic gardens and wine cellar that dates back to 1825
- Sample estate-produced extra-virgin olive oil, honey, and jams
- Taste four wines and a glass of grappa with your lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta or Crostini Toscani
Home made Pasta
Tiramisù or Cantucci and Vinsanto
English speaking Driver/guide
Cooking class with experet
Pick up from hotel in San Gimignano
Departure & Return
53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from San Gimignano
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceSan GimignanoCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - SienaCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory