- Day trip to Muir Woods, Napa, and Sonoma from San Francisco
- Hike the trails and check out the visitors center at Muir Woods
- Enjoy views of the San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz, and the Marin Headlands
- Tempt your palate with wine, and cheese samples in wine country
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return from most San Francisco hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
As you explore the tree-lined trails, take in the scents and sounds of this incredible living museum. Crane your neck to spot the tops of these ancient redwoods that run up to 250 feet (76 m).
Around noon, hop back into your coach and travel to wine country for an afternoon of tastings. For lunch, pop into a winery or over to the historic town square of Sonoma. The square offers delicious samples at Sonoma Jack’s Cheese Factory to pair with any bottles you’ve purchased, as well as boutique shops and the Mission San Francisco de Solano.
Enjoy stops at Napa and Sonoma wineries to sample a variety of top-notch reds, whites and dessert wine.
Take in one last beautiful view of San Francisco from the Marin Headlands on your way back. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- This tour does not pickup from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are lucky enough to get Jill as a guide, you know you're going to have a good time." See review