Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group winery tour of Sonoma Valley
- Visit boutique wineries for guided tastings
- Learn about local wine production and vineyards
- See the Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito
- Group size limited to 12 for more personal service
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in San Francisco
Departure & Return
The Palace of Fine Arts is our last pick up location in San Francisco, if you have not confirmed a hotel pick up we will meet you at this location at 8:55am before we leave San Francisco.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 50 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up at other locations in San Francisco and Southern Marin County may be possible on special request
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and the weather can vary dramatically in the Bay Area so please dress in layers
- Tour vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, if traveling with a wheelchair or any other mobility device please provide advanced notice to the tour operator
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- **HOTEL PICK UPS BEGIN BEFORE THE TOUR START TIME, WE PICK UP BETWEEN 8:00-8:55AM DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR HOTEL IS LOCATED
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edge of the World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms