Explore our promoted experiences
- San Francisco day trip to three wineries in Napa and Sonoma
- Stop at three acclaimed wineries and sample the wine
- Learn about the history of wine making in the area
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in San Francisco
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stop at three different acclaimed wineries, each one different from the next and each one pouring high-quality vino. Sample the wine (one tasting fee is included at each winery). Ask questions about each one. And learn about each wine. Take some free time to enjoy lunch and do some shopping or more wine tastings at your own expense. And then get dropped back off at your hotel in San Francisco, having completed a fun wine-fueled excursion out of the city.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 4 people is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of SF Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I tried to book myself since we had a car but the good vineyards w beautiful views and grounds or In castles were booked 1-2 weeks out." See review