- Explore on your own after lunch with the convenient all-day bike rental
- Cycle or take your bike on the ferry to return to San Francisco
- Hear commentary about top destinations and local history from the guide
- Make stops at scenic spots along the way for photos and rest breaks
Departure & Return
Starting point address: 2715 Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Tour ends in Sausalito; you may bike back to San Francisco or take the ferry back (ferries depart regularly from Sausalito and Tiburon), then return the bike at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bike tour last between 2.5-3 hours; bike rental valid for 24 hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for bike fitting and orientation
- Please bring a credit card for security deposit
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms