Are you interested in?
San Francisco Chinatown Tours
88 Tours & Activities
162 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
645 Tours & Activities
3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Start your tour from the bustle of Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39 and continue along the Embarcadero waterfront as you pass by the iconic Ferry Building. Then, travel across the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island for a 45-minute stop to enjoy views of the San Francisco skyline. As the sun goes down, relax with a drink at Mersea restaurant, a highly popular restaurant among visitors and locals. You will have the opportunity to order food in advance, if you wish. After enjoying the San Francisco sunset at Mersea, your tour proceeds with an intimate night tour, which takes you to see the best spots in San Francisco. Cross the Bay Bridge to catch an unforgettable view of the city lights, then drive through the Financial District up to Nob Hill, where you will stop at the ornate Gothic style Grace Cathedral. Cruise through the back alleys of Chinatown, and savor the aromas of Italian dinners in North Beach as you drive along Colombus Avenue. Your tour ends back at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Twilight photo opportunity of the San Francisco Skyline from Treasure Island
- Iconic sights of San Francisco including the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Financial District, NobHill, Chinatown and Little Italy
- One complimentary drink at Mersea, a highly popular restaurant among San Francisco locals
- Experienced driver/guide included
- Small group tour ensuring a memorable and intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated tour of San Francisco
Experienced driver-guide and commentary
Amazing sights of San Francisco including Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Palace of Fine Arts, Downtown
Fantastic Photo Opportunity at Treasure Island
One complimentary Drink included at Mersea Restaurant (beer, wine, prosecco or soda)
Hotel Pick Up
Departure & Return
Departure Point2800 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We recommend bringing a jacket. Evenings along the bay can be chilly.
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help fold a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group San Francisco Sunset Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group San Francisco Sunset Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group San Francisco Sunset Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group San Francisco Sunset Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2660P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaCity Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory