- San Francisco evening sightseeing tour
- Travel around the city on a double-decker bus
- See the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge illuminated
- Drive through Chinatown and Nob Hill
- Enjoy narration from a guide on board the bus
Departure & Return
at the corner of Mason Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you listen to narration from your guide, travel along the Embarcadero, past Pier 39, and through Chinatown. Catch views of Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge, and see crooked Lombard Street. Admire the skyscrapers of the Financial District, cruise through Nob Hill, and then head toward the Golden Gate Bridge. Stop for a photo opportunity at Treasure Island to take in the Bay Bridge and San Francisco Skyline.
Your tour ends back at Fisherman’s Wharf. Whether it’s light or dark outside depends on the time of year. Please note that the tour route may change based on traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a first come first serve tour starting at the Fisherman's wharf
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Night Tour by Bus.