- Discover San Francisco’s top sites on a 1.5-hour bay tour by rigid inflatable boat
- See Coit Tower, Alcatraz, Fort Point and other popular attractions
- Hear narration on board from a captain
- Enjoy special gear to keep you warm and dry while sightseeing
Departure & Return
We are located at Gate “I” on the West side of PIER 39, down by the world famous sea lions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended to dress in layers, including warm socks, gloves, camera, lip balm, and sunglasses
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay Voyager LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by San Francisco Bay Adventure Boat Sightseeing.