Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit North Beach’s ‘mom-and-pop’ and off the beaten path eateries for authentic food
- Value: all food tasting are included in the price of this tour
- Your guide tells you about the history and architecture of North Beach
- Explore one of San Francisco’s most celebrated neighborhoods
Departure & Return
We wil be meeting at 601 Vallejo Street (outside in front of Cafe Trieste)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Per San Francisco regulations, you must show proof of vaccination for indoor dining. Some of our food tastings are done inside the food establishment. You must show proof of vaccination to take this food tour. Thank you for your understanding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidewalk Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms