6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour Guide
Private car with Air Conditioning
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotels that are located inside the city. Let us know your hotel before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical Muir Woods Car Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical Muir Woods Car Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical Muir Woods Car Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical Muir Woods Car Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 177345P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaCity Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Fillmore DistrictDavies Symphony HallLombard StreetNob HillPalace of Fine ArtsChildren's Creativity MuseumHaight-AshburyContemporary Jewish MuseumHaas-Lilienthal HouseSan Francisco International Airport (SFO)Grateful Dead HouseJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27Madame Tussauds San FranciscoSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35San Francisco ZooLegion of HonorTransamerica PyramidPresidioThe CanneryAsian Art Museum