- See spectacular aerial views while soaring over San Francisco on a helicopter tour
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch at a top Italian restaurant in Sausalito
- Explore Sausalito’s galleries and shops at a leisurely pace after lunch
- Admire the views from the water with a scenic ferry ride back to San Francisco
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers with accessibility concerns (wheelchairs, service animals, etc.) must contact the operator prior to tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Helicopters, LLC
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito.