Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel along Highway I from San Francisco to Carmel and Monterey
- Spend time enjoying California's coastal scenery
- Upgrade to include a ticket to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Round-trip hotel transfers available from select SF area hotels
Departure & Return
Tower Tours Main Office - 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason) at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is a long drive and just a few hours to enjoy monterey and Camel." See review
- "Long drive, with limited time in destinations, would have preferred not to stop for coffee break but go straight to Monterey" See review
- "Really good and relaxing if you don't want to do the drive yourself." See review