- San Francisco bus tour and entrance to the California Academy of Sciences
- See sights like the Golden Gate Bridge from a double-decker bus
- Learn about the city from a guide while on board
- Enjoy 24 hours of hop-on hop-off use
- Explore the science museum's planetarium, natural history exhibits, and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
When you reach Golden Gate Park, hop off the bus and head inside the California Academy of Sciences with your admission ticket. This billion-dollar science museum, known for its living roof, is home to interactive exhibits, a planetarium, aquarium, natural history gallery, and a rainforest. It's a popular attraction for people of all ages and interests who find themselves fascinated by everything inside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Science Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + California Academy of Sciences).