Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
07:30AM Departure Union Square Macy's. Please note: no parking or bathrooms available at starting point.
07:15AM Departure 99 Ranch Market San Jose. Please note: no parking or bathrooms available at starting point.
06:30AM Departure Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport. Please note: no parking or bathrooms available at starting point.
07:45AM Departure 168 Market. Please note: no parking or bathrooms available at starting point.
08:00AM Departure Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown. Please note: no parking or bathrooms available at starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to different departure dates, the itinerary will subject to change. The final itinerary is subject to the departure's confirmation of the Ctour holidays.
- New Year's Day, National Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and other long weekend holidays or during the exhibition period, the tour fee will be properly adjusted and may go up in a higher pricing.
- In case of any exceptional circumstances, the company reserves the right to adjust the itinerary.
- The departure time may be adjusted according to weather, road conditions, traffic, etc. If there is any change, please refer to the actual departure time notified by the staff.
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war, or mechanical problem.
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
- Some of the destinations may be closed due to Covid pandemic.Please follow your tour leader’s instruction. Your kind understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
- For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day. Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Universal Vision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff