1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Tour San Francisco at your own pace on this hop-on, hop-off tour of the City by the Bay, along with a 7D Experience at Pier 39 and Exploratorium passes. Take advantage of a 24-hour bus pass to explore the city easily at your own pace with narration on board. Admission to both the Exploratorium on the Embarcadero and the 7D Experience at Fisherman's Wharf included anytime during opening hours.
- Ideal choice for families
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Live narration and multilingual audio guide on board the hop-on hop-off bus
Entrance to the 7D Experience
Entrance to Madame Tussaud's or San Franciso Dungeons
24 hours access to the Official City tour
Food & Drinks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a jacket. The weather in San Francisco is unpredictable and can change unexpectedly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off + Madame Tussauds + 7D Experience)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off + Madame Tussauds + 7D Experience)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Family Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off + Madame Tussauds + 7D Experience)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off + Madame Tussauds + 7D Experience)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7136P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoHop on Hop Off - CaliforniaHop on Hop Off - SausalitoHop on Hop Off - Napa & SonomaCategory
San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35Beat MuseumFillmore DistrictMadame Tussauds San FranciscoYerba Buena GardensGrace CathedralHayes ValleyCrissy FieldTransamerica PyramidSea CliffNorth BeachSan Francisco Maritime National Historical ParkMarine Mammal CenterPier 39Vesuvio CafeMission DistrictCalifornia Historical SocietySoMa (South of Market)The CastroMarrakech Magic Theater