Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
MEETING TIME 2 pm in the train station San Ysidro Transit Center 727 E San Ysidro blv, San Ysidro, CA, 92173 (entrance by McDonald's) We recommend at least $20usd to be converted into pesos for expenses PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED (WE WILL NT ISSUE A REFUND IF GUEST FORGETS PASSPORT)
The ending drop off is at the San Ysidro Port of Entry in the Mexico side. The tour guide DOES NOT cross back to the U.S with you they leave you at the U.S gate to enter the U.S.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- +18 ONLY
- NO MINORS
- PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED (If the guest forgets or doesn't have a passport there will be NO REFUND)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We walk about 4 miles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tijuana Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.