1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take in the highlights of San Diego Bay during a sightseeing tour by amphibious vehicle. Travel on both land and water like a ‘duck tour,’ starting on the streets of Seaport Village and rolling down Harbor Drive alongside San Diego Bay. Transition into the water after departing Seaport Village. Cruise past the SeaWorld and Vacation Isle, experiencing the best of maritime San Diego on this fun and informative tour.
- Splash into the water to cruise at popular Ski Beach to cruise around San Diego Bay and the Quivira Basin
- Pass by waterfront highlights like SeaWorld San Diego and Vacation Isle
- Learn about San Diego history and landmarks from the informative commentary provided by the guide
- Family-friendly tour with departures available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute narrated 'duck' tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
470 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for tour check-in
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Diego Seal Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during San Diego Seal Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Diego Seal Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Diego Seal Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during San Diego Seal Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Seal Tour.
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Seal Tour.
Where does the San Diego Seal Tour begin?
The tour departs from 470 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
How long is the San Diego Seal Tour?
The San Diego tour is 90 minutes total with approximately 30 minutes on land and 60 minutes on the water.
Is the San Diego Seal Tour appropriate for kids?
Definitely! Kids love our unique and entertaining San Diego tour.
Will we see seals during the San Diego Seal Tour?
Maybe; but more likely, you will see sea lions as we travel near the bait barges in the bay along with many other sea wildlife. The name “SEAL” is an acronym for “SEa And Land” adventure tour.
Will I get wet during the San Diego Seal Tour?
No. However, a few drops of water could splash up from a wake.
Will I get seasick during the San Diego Seal Tour?
No. However, if you are extremely susceptible to motion sickness, you may want to take something for your own comfort. Our vehicle has a weighted, flat bottom, which allows for a much smoother ride.
Is the San Diego Seal Tour handicap accessible?
We have the ability to handle wheelchairs and scooters with a manual lift available at the boarding location. Call the number on your ticket in advance so we can accommodate your needs.
What should I wear on the San Diego Seal Tour?
Wear comfortable clothes and bring a jacket because it can get cool on the land portion, as the vehicle is open-air.
Can I bring a stroller on board the San Diego Seal Tour?
You may store your stroller next to the ticket booth while you are on the SEAL tour. However, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Are food and drink allowed on the San Diego Seal Tour?
Food and drinks are welcome. However alcoholic beverages are not allowed under any circumstance for the safety and comfort of all of our guests.
Are pets allowed on the San Diego Seal Tour?
Service animals are the only animals that are allowed on board the trolleys. Animal species other than dogs, emotional support animals, comfort animals, companion animals, and service animals in training are not permitted.
- "This is a must do if you are in the San Diego Area!" See review
Product code: 5046SAN_SEA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDuck Boat ToursHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan DiegoWater Tours - CaliforniaDuck Boat Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaWater Tours - La JollaDuck Boat Tours - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaWater Tours - Palm SpringsDuck Boat Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
AquaticaLittle Italy San Diego Maritime Museum of San DiegoEl Campo Santo CemeteryBelmont ParkKarl Strauss Brewing CompanySan Diego Air & Space MuseumSan Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)LEGOLAND® CaliforniaSpeed Circuit Family Fun CenterPoint LomaHeritage ParkSan Diego History CenterMuseum of Photographic ArtsEl PradoGaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton HouseSan Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)Ocean Beach PierSan Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)