2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
2 Street Tacos
One Tequila beverage for guests 21+ (or beer, wine or soda of your choice)
Departure & Return
3963 Conde St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
We will meet at the gate to the Adobe Chapel.
2304 San Diego Ave # B, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Diego Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old Town Tales, Tacos and Tequila in San Diego?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Old Town Tales, Tacos and Tequila in San Diego?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Old Town Tales, Tacos and Tequila in San Diego?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old Town Tales, Tacos and Tequila in San Diego?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Old Town Tales, Tacos and Tequila in San Diego
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan DiegoWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaWalking Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Karl Strauss Brewing Company Tours & TicketsHeritage Park Tours & TicketsLiberty Station Tours & TicketsMuseum of Making Music Tours & TicketsSpanish Village Art Center Tours & TicketsMission Beach Tours & TicketsSpeed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours & TicketsLittle Italy San Diego Tours & TicketsSan Diego Automotive Museum Tours & TicketsSan Diego Sports Association Tours & TicketsB-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsPetco Park Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® California Tours & TicketsOcean Beach Pier Tours & TicketsDel Mar Tours & TicketsWhaley House Museum Tours & TicketsSan Diego Convention Center Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD) Tours & TicketsNew Children's Museum Tours & TicketsSan Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat) Tours & Tickets