- Choice of either a 1 or 2 hour tour
- Enjoy fantastic views of San Diego's skyline and Coronado Bridge
- Comfortable outdoor and indoor seating
- Catch seals and sea lions sunbathing on the rocks just off shore
- Snacks and beverages available for purchase
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pick your preferred departure time for your cruise, choosing from among morning and afternoon options, then make your way to North Harbor Drive to begin your trip. As you step on board, take note of the ship’s variety of amenities, including ample sun decks, comfortable seating options and an on-board cafe to buy food and drinks.
Then cast off for your harbor excursion, enjoying a full-narrated overview of the sights you’ll see along the way. Among the sights you’ll see during your ride are the home of the US Naval fleet, the city’s busy shipyards, Coronado Bay Bridge and the Star of India, the oldest iron-hulled sailing vessel still floating.
Your exact trip will vary slightly depending on if you select the 2-hour or 1-hour option. Those on the 2-hour trip will receive the full itinerary, while those on the 1-hour trip will select between a North Bay or South Bay trip. Those on the North Bay trip will check out North Island Naval Air Station, the Naval Sub Base, Harbor and Shelter Island and Cabrillo National Monument. Meanwhile, the South Bay cruise covers the Star of India, Coronado Bay Bridge, US Navy fleet and the shipyards.
End your ride back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: you must advise of your preferred departure times in the Special Requirements field at checkout. All times are subject to availability
- Please provide contact information (i.e cell phone) for the local operator to be able to reach you in case of changes to boarding or yacht
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For all our cruises: Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks in indoor public settings and businesses. By entering the premise without a mask you agree you are in compliance with the order.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Cruises Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Harbor Cruise.