- Jet boat ride on San Diego Bay
- Travel under the Coronado Bridge and along the San Diego waterfront
- Enjoy views of the downtown skyline and waterfront attractions like the USS Midway
- Hold on tight as an experienced captain spins your boat around
- Choose from a variety of morning and afternoon departure times
- Downtown location makes it easy to fit this tour into your day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Named the Patriot, and painted with vibrant American flag imagery, your jet boat boasts 1,400-horsepower engines for a turbo-charged ride. Hold tight as your expert captain puts the high-powered ocean-going vessel into gear. Zip past the USS Midway, under the iconic Coronado Bridge and around San Diego Bay, reaching speeds of up to 40 nautical mph (64 kph). A pumping soundtrack of high-energy music plays as your boat tears through the waters of the bay. Scream with delight as your captain executes tricky maneuvers such as 360-degree spins and power slides.
During your tour, admire San Diego’s city skyline and waterfront attractions like Seaport Village, the Embarcadero, and Coronado Island, and then return to the departure point. Before leaving, check out the souvenir photos and purchase any that you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Height requirement: Passengers must be 48 inches taller
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuables while on the boat
- Passengers will be exposed to forces, speeds and other features that may cause distress or injury to persons with preexisting health conditions; for your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the forces of the boat
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own helper
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Cruises Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by San Diego Bay Jet Boat Ride.