- Morning Segway tour of downtown San Diego
- Explore the historic Gaslamp Quarter and waterfront
- Take in spectacular views of San Diego Bay
- Cover more ground than a walking tour while enjoying fresh air and flexibility
- Segway instruction session and all safety equipment included
- No Segway riding experience necessary
Departure & Return
3rd Avenue dead ends at G Street and then becomes a courtyard/park (a big rectangular space in front of the parking garage with a long bush and trees on one side). Walk into the courtyard and a little more than half-way down into the courtyard, on your right hand side is our office door.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years. Riders 8 to 15 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and accompany them on the tour
- Riders 16 to 17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver but are allowed to ride without parent accompaniment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum weight is 40 lbs (18kg) and maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg)
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance to participate
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The easiest and closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is located at 450 2nd Ave. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- GUESTS MUST ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIME. ANOTHER SIDE TOURS OPERATES ON A PUNCTUAL SCHEDULE. IF YOU ARRIVE MORE THAN FIVE (5) MINUTES LATE, YOUR TOUR MAY LEAVE WITHOUT YOU. ALLOW YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME FOR TRAFFIC OR OTHER DELAYS. THANK YOU.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms