- A sunset whale and dolphin watching tour in San Diego
- Ideal for couples and families, tours include a panoramic sunset experience
- Listen to facts and stories about whales and dolphins while you sail
- Get a chance to see coastal California's marine mammals in person
Departure & Return
Our ticket / check-in booth address is 1617 Quivira Road, San Diego, CA 92109. It is a small grey booth with a blue awning between H2O rentals and the Fish & Chips shop facing the marina. Click the link for our exact check in location https://goo.gl/maps/2hJEu6fC3pR2
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum Drinking age is 21 Years
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Kids Go Free October: If you have more than one child traveling per adult, please pay operator directly for additional children at time of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Diego Whale Watching LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We were only able to see one whale, but it was worth it." See review