- Segway tour of Coronado Island
- See top San Diego attractions including the San Diego Bay and Coronado Beach
- Take a round-trip ferry to Coronado Island and explore it by Segway
- Segway instruction and safety equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
Departure & Return
Our office is inside the brick-lined courtyard next to the Horton Plaza parking garage, look for the Another Side Tours sign and the blue door. Please see 'Additional Information' for information on where to park or call us at 1-619-239-2111
What To Expect
With your Segways, board the Coronado Ferry for the quick trip to Coronado Island, a pretty resort community across San Diego Bay. Ride around the enclave of Coronado to see the upscale homes that overlook Glorietta Bay, and delight in panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. You'll also stop to admire the castle-like splendor of the Hotel del Coronado, a historic luxury beachfront resort.
Make the return trip via Coronado Ferry to downtown San Diego, and end your Segway tour back in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years. Riders 10 to 15 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and accompany them on the tour
- Riders 16 to 17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver but are allowed to ride without being accompanied by parent
- Maximum is 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance to participate
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms