Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip along the Baja California coast from San Diego
- Soak up picturesque views as you journey along the Pacific coast into Mexico
- Take a cultural sightseeing tour of bustling Tijuana with your informative guide
- Enjoy a lobster lunch with a margarita in Puerto Nuevo
- Stroll along the waterfront while being serenaded by mariachi music
- Explore the historic coastal resort city of Rosarito Beach at your own pace
Departure & Return
We are located at the Santa Fe Depot next to the women's restroom.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Information:
- US and Canadian citizens: You must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States.
- Non-US citizens: You must bring your passport, and you may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please confirm hotel pick up at least 48hrs before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Five Star Tours and Charter Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Frankly speaking there is not much to see in Tijuana, but the Rosarito beach is nice offering activities like horse and buggy riding, hair braiding and lots of fruit and local snacks." See review