4 hours (Approx.)
Look for dolphins and go snorkeling in the Pacific Ocean on this half-day tour from Samara or Carrillo beach. Most days you can spot one of several types of dolphins that live in these waters, and possibly humpback whales during their seasonal migration past Costa Rica. Your guide then takes you snorkeling where you can see colorful fish, turtles, manta rays, or other marine life.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes use of snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water and snacks are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Tour starts at 7:45am every morning from Monday to Sunday.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Samara Eco Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSámaraHistorical Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHistorical Tours - Santa CruzHistorical Tours - TamarindoCategory