Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
10-15 minutes before tour start time be ready outside the main entrance, watch for a red trolley labeled "CITY SIGHTS" to drive up to the curb. Paid parking is available at multiple lots within 2 blocks. Arrive early to allow plenty of time to find parking and walk to the Family History Library.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants seated on lap are free. No car seats or strollers allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Good tour would recommend it to friends and family, very educational and interesting as well as entertaining" See review