Explore our promoted experiences
- Bus tour of the Great Salt Lake in Utah
- Enjoy an intro to the area from a knowledgeable guide
- Treat the kids with a fun tour for all the family
- Take a dip in the Great Salt Lake, if you wish
- Visit the wetlands habitat to learn about the local birdlife
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
At 2:49 PM meet outside the main lobby doors of Radisson Downtown hotel (215 W South Temple, Salt Lake City) and watch for the CITY SIGHTS tour bus to arrive curbside on the street. Parking is available for a small fee across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a land-based tour, only. It does not travel on a boat on the lake. Currently there are no tour boats that operate on Great Salt Lake
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchairs and walkers may be accommodated but you must notify us by email at least 24 hours before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.