4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A sleeping bag can be rented for an additional fee of $50
Gratuity for guides - If you had a great trip, a 10-20% tip is appreciated!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guides will meet you at baggage claim at Salt Lake City International. You’ll want to pick a flight that arrives before 10 am MST on the first day and departs after 6 pm on the final day.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Trip Adventures LLC
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Days Hiking Adventure in Moab ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Days Hiking Adventure in Moab ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Days Hiking Adventure in Moab ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Days Hiking Adventure in Moab ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Days Hiking Adventure in Moab
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahCategory
Clark PlanetariumUtah's Hogle ZooSnowbird Ski and Summer ResortThanksgiving PointJoseph Smith Memorial BuildingPark City Mountain ResortUtah Olympic ParkDiscovery Gateway Children's MuseumKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)Tracy AviaryRed Butte GardenUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)Fort Douglas Military MuseumSolitude Mountain ResortLiberty ParkBrighton ResortNatural History Museum of UtahThis is the Place Heritage Park