Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a bike tour around Salt Lake City
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Learn about the city’s prostitution history
- Travel to many of the city’s popular points of interest
- Enjoy a scenic sunset view of the Western skyline
- All the necessary equipment is included
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Northwest corner of Liberty Park, near the large pavilion with picnic tables. Look for cruiser bikes.
What To Expect
Travel through relaxed street traffic as the city lights up and comes to life for the evening. Get a taste of what makes Salt Lake City so special while gaining a more thorough understanding of its sordid past, with a trip through multiple old Red Light Districts. Learn about its Mormon founders, its non-Mormon citizens, plus points of historical interest, the parks, and the many examples of public art.
There will be plenty of stops along the way for breaks, photos, refreshments, and more information on the many popular sites.
Some of the points of interest include Gilgal Sculpture Garden, a small city park with a secretive garden; the entrance to City Creek Canyon, a protected watershed and nature preserve; plus the Salt Lake City Public Library, Temple Square, Old Greek Town, and past some of the city’s oldest homes and buildings — complete with a scenic view of the western skyline as the sun sets.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required, but only 2 people per booking. This means you may get grouped with another tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt Lake Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms