3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
the ticket entrance to the castle (in case you want to visit it on your own)
Departure & Return
Piazza Abate Conforti , Piazza Abate Conforti, 84121 Salerno SA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the church SANTA SOFIA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Amalfi Coast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Salerno Castle walk and aperitivo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Salerno Castle walk and aperitivo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Salerno Castle walk and aperitivo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Salerno Castle walk and aperitivo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalernoNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory