- Avoid the hassle of the ferry with a Capri boat tour from Salerno
- Beverages, sandwiches, fruit, and other snacks provided on board
- Admire the sights on Capri by land and sea with a small group
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling; beach towels provided
Departure & Return
Meeting point at 9.30am at Molo Manfredi, Edilport dock, in the port of Salerno. Please, make sure you will arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before 9.30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by From Salerno: Small Group Li Galli Islands and Capri Boat Tour.