Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure from the port at Piazza Della Concordia, which is not far from where cruise ships dock if you are arriving on a cruise. Walk to the end of the pier at Piazza Della Concordia and wait in front of the booth selling tickets for the ferry.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at the cruise ship port. A car can be set up to take you to the Piazza della Corcordia port where the boat excursion departs. Just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff