7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
With no train service and notoriously overcrowded buses, the Amalfi Coast can be a hassle to explore by land. Avoid the stress and delays with this boat tour from Salerno that takes in some of the most picturesque corners of the coast from the waters of the Mediterranean. Enjoy free time in Positano and Amalfi to sightsee and shop and swim breaks to cool off in the crystalline waters.
- Escape the crowds on the Amalfi Coast by touring the coastline by boat
- Sail past the villages of Maiori, Minori, Atrani, Conca dei Marini, and Praiano
- Relax on board with two drinks (water, coke or beer)
- Dock in both Positano and Amalfi to explore on land at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Restroom on board
Sorpresa finale da parte dell'equipaggio
Departure & Return
Molo Manfredi porto di Salerno, Salerno SA, Italy
We are just in front of the Sea Station of Salerno
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blu Mediterraneo s.a.s.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast Group tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Group tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Coast Group tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Group tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Group tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSalernoDining Experiences - AmalfiLunch Cruises - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiDining Experiences - PositanoLunch Cruises - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoDining Experiences - PompeiiLunch Cruises - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiCategory