8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private vehicle
Join-in Boat trip
Admission Tickets to Royal Delft (De Porceleyne Fles)
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Admission to other sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Terminal Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 699, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Holland in one day: Rotterdam, The Hague and Delft cities private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during South Holland in one day: Rotterdam, The Hague and Delft cities private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Holland in one day: Rotterdam, The Hague and Delft cities private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Holland in one day: Rotterdam, The Hague and Delft cities private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
South Holland in one day: Rotterdam, The Hague and Delft cities private tour
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRotterdamShore Excursions - South HollandBus Tours - South HollandCity Tours - South HollandWalking Tours - South HollandPorts of Call Tours - South HollandFull-day Tours - South HollandShore Excursions - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - AmsterdamBus Tours - AmsterdamCity Tours - AmsterdamWalking Tours - AmsterdamPorts of Call Tours - AmsterdamFull-day Tours - AmsterdamCategory
Maritime Museum Rotterdam Tours & TicketsDelfshaven Tours & TicketsKop van Zuid Tours & TicketsKunsthal Rotterdam Tours & TicketsNetherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum) Tours & TicketsMarkthal (Market Hall) Tours & TicketsMuseum Boijmans Van Beuningen Tours & TicketsMiniworld Rotterdam Tours & TicketsSS Rotterdam Tours & TicketsKinderdijk Tours & TicketsRotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis) Tours & TicketsRotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp) Tours & Tickets