2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Explore Rotterdam, the Netherlands’ ‘second city,’ on two wheels with this 2,5-3 hour guided bike tour. Take in the canals, boundary-pushing art and ultra-modern architecture as you cycle to the metropolis’ main sights and local hotspots. Stop off to taste Dutch delicacies at Rotterdam Market Hall (Markthal) and get a close-up look at other top attractions, and hear insider stories about Dutch culture. On this tour, you’ll cover more ground than on a walking tour.
- See Rotterdam’s highlights and hidden treasures on a bike tour with an expert guide
- Explore the city's modern architecture, history, Dutch culture, harbor, Dutch food and more
- Hear insider stories about the city's culture and history and experience Rotterdam like locals do
- Visit different sights in Rotterdam, such as Markthal and taste traditional Dutch delights
Saved to wishlist!
Professional friendly guide
Use of comfortable bicycle with hand brake
Cool city map with nice restaurant and shop tips
Rain poncho if needed
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
1e Blekerhof 26, 3011 CJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions (except heavy rain), please dress appropriately
- Runs with a minimum of 4 persons
- Tour duration is approximately 2,5 hours. Do keep in mind that it might last a little longer. If you have any other plans directly after the tour, please tell the guide, so he/she can take this into account.
- Meeting time is 1:55pm at 1e Blekerhof 26. Please check the map to see where it is.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Rotterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rotterdam City Highlights Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rotterdam City Highlights Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rotterdam City Highlights Bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 10333P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRotterdamCity Tours - South HollandMountain Bike Tours - South HollandCity Tours - DordrechtMountain Bike Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - The HagueMountain Bike Tours - The HagueCategory