Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group tour size ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Cover more ground than by foot while still enjoying an up-close experience
- Learn about the harbor's far reaching history and modern development
- Relax after an active tour with transfer back to town by boat
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 1e Blekerhof 26. Two minutes walking from metro station Leuvehaven.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended: Wear comfortable clothing/wind-proof attire
- Operates in all weather conditions (except heavy rain) please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: Biking distance is 15 kilometers/ 9.5 miles. You need to be of moderate fitness level. Your bike will be of good quality and will have a hand brake and gears. Various bike sizes available.
- Tour duration is approximately 3 hours. Do keep in mind that it might last a little longer. If you have any other plans directly after the tour, please tell the guide, so he/she can take this into account.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Rotterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands