- See Rotterdam's architectural sights with a private guide on this 2-hour walking tour
- Learn about sights such as Rotterdam Central Station, Kunsthal and Erasmus Bridge
- Listen to stories about the building's creation and the meaning behind the city's unique architecture
- See some of the city's old, historical buildings
- Enjoy a relaxing break with a refreshing beverage at a central Rotterdam location
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Rotterdam Central Station under the 'meeting cloud'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands