5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover northern Germany during your docking time on this half-day private tour. Explore the fishing village of Warnemunde and admire the 18th and 19th-century houses that line the streets. Then head to the city of Rostock and wander around the historic center with your guide. See sights like the town hall, St. Marien basilica, the historic university and do a bit of shopping before heading back to the ship.
- Spend your time at shore exploring Rostock and Warnemunde
- Explore the fishing village of Warnemunde and its old homes
- Walk around the historic center of Rostock and learn its history
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by public transportation or with a private vehicle & driver depending on the chosen option
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernRail Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernCity Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernWalking Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernHalf-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgRail Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgWalking Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgHalf-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenRail Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory